Marathon Industries, while providing evaluation, training and employment opportunities to adults with mild to moderate Developmental Disabilities, also offers a unique opportunity for businesses.
Without investing in anew plant or additional labor, businesses can meet peak demand cycles, or explore and develop new product lines.
The Challenge Center’s Marathon Industries can provide:
- The services of a trained, competent work force specializing in Labor Intensive Tasks;
- Our commitment to outstanding quality and service;
- A finished product which meets or exceeds expectations;
- On time delivery of product.
Marathon Industries can collate, assemble, machine, package, sort, and bulk.
Marathon Confidential Paper Shredding
Marathon Confidential Paper Shredding provides a professional and reliable paper shredding service by disposing of confidential information through a secure process. Confidential paper shredding reduces unnecessary storage costs and eliminates the risk of important information being misused or stolen. It also plays a vital role in businesses complying with the Data Protection Act (1998). The waste is safely collected from secured bins located at your premises and then taken to our secure facility to be shredded. As a responsible company, the shredded paper is disposed of in an environmentally friendly manner.
We offer our customers lockable mobile containers or office decor containers, easy to read accurate monthly billing with a Certificate of Destruction, and document tracking through the complete process.
Services are bonded and insured.
715 394-2771, ext. 112
39 North 25th Street East
Superior, WI 54880
Midwest Industries Collaborative
The Challenge Center is a member of the Collaborative, which includes:
Together they offer seamless product delivery with:
- A cost effective and dependable labor force of 326 adults with disabilities and 66 competitive production workers.
- 149,000 square feet of production space.
- Trucks, docks and a wide variety of machinery and equipment.