The Senior’s Program provides services for older adults with various disabilities and/or age related conditions. Services are designed to provide stimulating activities that encourage both cognitive and physical participation. Regularly scheduled events offer opportunities for individuals to participate in a variety of community and recreational activities.
The Senior’s Program is designed specifically to meet the current and changing needs of older adults. It provides a group setting that is conducive to positive interactions and engaging activity. As needed, the care team also develops behavior support plans and assists with personal cares. The general focus of the program is to develop and maintain interest for participation in meaningful activities which enhance the individuals quality of life.
Occasional respite supports are also available on an as-needed basis through the Senior’s Program.
- Provide mentally stimulating activities.
- Provide physically exhilarating activities which improve fine and gross motor skills.
- Give opportunities for social interaction with peers, staff and the larger community.
- Enhance development of individual hobby interests.
- To offer authentic experiences that encourage positive social interactions, teamwork, and greater self esteem.
- Support and encourage individual decision making and autonomy.
- Increase community awareness and provide opportunities to participate in community and recreational activities.
- Provide a welcome respite for the primary caregiver.
Hours of Services
Monday through Friday – 9:00 AM to 3:00 PM
Challenge Center, Inc
39 North 25th Street East,
Superior, WI 54880
Phone 715- 394-2771