The Life Enrichment Program provides services for adults of all ages with various physical and developmental support needs and/or age related conditions. The general focus of the program is to encourage and support individuals to participate in meaningful activities to enhance overall quality of life and encourage cognitive and physical participation. A rich and varied schedule also assists to inspire individuals to increased involvement in community and recreational activities.
The program encourages decision-making. Activity choices are inclusive of older adults who may be experiencing progressively changing needs. As needed, the care team also develops individualized behavior support plans and capably assists with personal cares in a respectful and hygienic way.
Occasional respite supports are also available on an as-needed basis through the Life Enrichment Program.
- Provide mentally stimulating activities.
- Provide physically exhilarating activities which improve fine and gross motor skills.
- Give opportunities for social interaction with peers, staff and the larger community.
- Enhance development of individual hobby interests.
- Offer authentic experiences to encourage social interactions, teamwork, and greater self esteem.
- Encourage individual decision-making and autonomy.
- Increase community awareness with supported opportunities to engage in community and recreational activities.
- Provide a welcome respite for the primary caregiver.
Hours of Services
Monday through Friday – 9:00 AM to 3:00 PM
Challenge Center, Inc
39 North 25th Street East,
Superior, WI 54880
Phone 715- 394-2771